Katie’s Garlic Lovers’ Jerky Cheese Ball
Course: Main Course
- 3-5 lb chuck roast
- Katie’s Original Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 yellow onions, peeled and quartered
- 8 carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 cups beef broth
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Rub a thick layer of Katie’s Original Seasoning over the roast.
- In a large pot, add oil and onions. On medium heat, brown both sides and set aside.
- In the same pot, brown the carrots. Set aside.
- Add the roast to the pot and sear on all sides until dark brown.
- Turn the heat off and add beef broth (it should cover about ½ of the roast), onion, and carrots.
- Roast for about 3 hours. Serve.