Katie’s Simple Delish Chili
Katie’s simple healthy chili is sure to be the perfect soup on a cold day! It is an astonishing blend of Katie’s Chile Limon, Garlic Lovers’, and Orginal Seasoning. Sausage and ground beef give Katie’s Chile a homestyle twist that is sure to be loved by everyone who takes a bite!
Course: Main Course, Soup
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground sausage
- 2 cans diced tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 1 can water 14.5 oz
- 3/4 cup Katie’s Chili Seasoning
- 1 can kidney beans 14.5 oz
Optional – add a little spice- Choose One of the Following
- 1/2 tbsp Katie’s Habanero Pepper Topper
- 1/2 tbsp Katie’s Ghost Pepper Topper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large pan, cook beef and sausage together on medium heat until the mixture is fully cooked. This will take about 5 minutes and the meat will turn completely brown.
- Remove the mixture from the heat. Transfer to a paper towel to soak up grease.
- Drain both cans of diced tomatoes in a strainer. Run cold water over them and shake off remaining drops.
- In a large pot, add meat mixture, diced tomatoes, water, Katie’s Chili Seasoning, and Katie’s Pepper Topper.
- Cover the large pot and place it in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Stir in kidney beans and serve immediately.
- Katie’s Chili is best served with sour cream and sharp cheddar cheese. Enjoy!