Katie’s Garlic Lovers’ Jerky Cheese Ball
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- 8 oz package cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 2 Tbsp Katie’s Garlic Lovers’ Seasoning
- ½ bag or ~1 ounce Katie’s Garlic Lovers’ Beef Jerky cut into 1/4 in. squares
- 1 tsp butter or oil
- Crackers, pretzels, or vegetables
1-2 Tbsp Katie’s Habanero Pepper Topper
1-2 Tbsp Katie’s Ghost Pepper Topper
- Order your kit here
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, ½ cup cheddar cheese, Katie’s Garlic Lovers’ Seasoning, and beef jerky. Mix thoroughly. You may want to soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.
- Spread the remaining cheddar cheese onto a clean surface.
- Butter your hands to prevent the cheeseball from sticking.
- Form the mixture into a ball. Roll ball in the cheese until fully covered.
- Wrap and store in the refrigerator overnight for best results. May be served immediately.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels, or vegetables!