Green Bean Casserole
Course: Side Dish, Vegatable
- 2 14.5 oz cans french cut green beans
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 oz french fried onion rings
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp Katie’s Garlic Lovers’ Seasoning
- 8 oz package cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 tsp Katie’s Pepper Topper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Transfer mixture to a baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and fried onions.
Bake until the onions are browned, about 15 minutes.