Creamy Cajun Chicken & Pasta
Course: Main Course
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 lb penne
- 15 oz diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 5 Tbsp Katie’s Cajun Seasoning
- Cook the pasta according to the directions given.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken and Katie’s Cajun Seasoning until the chicken is evenly coated.
- In a large pan, combine olive oil and chicken. Cook on medium-high heat for 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Add the pasta, chicken broth, and tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- Let the mixture simmer for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until combined.
- Top with green onions and serve.