Katie’s Smoky BBQ Bacon Cheese Ball
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp Katie’s Smoky BBQ Seasoning
- ½ cup crumbled bacon about 4 slices, cooked
- 1 tsp butter or oil crackers, pretzels, or vegetables
Optional – Choose One of the Following
- 1-2 Tbsp Katie’s Habanero Pepper Topper
- 1-2 Tbsp Katie’s Ghost Pepper Topper
- Order the kit here.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, ½ cup cheddar cheese, and Katie’s Smoky BBQ Seasoning. Mix thoroughly. You may want to soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.
- Spread the bacon onto a clean surface.
- Butter your hands to prevent the cheeseball from sticking.
- Form the mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the bacon until fully covered.
- Take a minute to enjoy any excess bacon!
- Wrap and store in the refrigerator overnight for best results. May be served immediately.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels or vegetables!