Katie’s Easy Gourmet GuacamoleThis is a simple, healthy, Mexican favorite! It is the perfect party snack or appetizer! Course: Appetizer, Snack
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 Roma tomato
- 1 slice sweet onion
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Katie’s Garlic Lovers’ Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the seed. Separate the avocado from the skin. Place into a medium bowl.
- With a fork, mash the avocado to your desired consistency.
- Cut the Roma tomato in half and rinse out the seeds. This will prevent soggy guacamole.
- Dice the Roma tomato and sweet onion into small chunks. Place with the avocado.
- Combine the mixture.
- Add the lemon juice, Katie’s Garlic Lovers’ Seasoning, and pepper. Mix well.
- Store leftover guacamole in an airtight container. Smooth the top of the guacamole and add 1/2 inch of water on top.
- When you go to eat it again, simply pour the water off the top and enjoy! Change the water daily.
Do you like your guacamole with a kick? Replace pepper with Katie’s Habanero Pepper Topper or Katie’s Ghost Pepper Topper!